- Pre-list your NFTs today to get ready for the launch on January 15
- Walkthrough the steps you need to take to pre-list your Candy NFTs
We want your marketplace experience to be great from the start! All U.S. Candy product owners will have the opportunity to pre-list their NFTs before the marketplace opens (Canadian residents will be able to list regularly at launch). You must be registered on Candy.com/MLB in order to access your collection as well as the Marketplace pre-listing.
To list your NFTs:
- Visit Candy.com/MLB and “My Collection”
- In your collection, choose an NFT and click “View Details”
- At the bottom of the description, click “Pre-list on Marketplace”
- Verify your identity (a one time thing)
- Enter in your listing price
- Click “Confirm and Pre-list”
Once your NFT is listed, it will feature a banner saying, “My Pre-listing.” If you decide to change the listing price, you can go back and edit it. You can also delete the listing as a whole, keeping the NFT in your collection. To edit or delete your listing, click on the NFT to view and under the description there is an “Edit Pre-listing” button.
Come mid-January when the marketplace goes live, products will already be there for purchase. Sell your NFTs, explore the marketplace, or buy a new NFT right from the get-go. For more updates and announcements keep up with Twitter and Discord!